Thursday, June 5, 2008

Girly!




This is a beautiful belt from Dorothy Perkins. The tag is still attached. It's brand new, never used. Decided to sell it away because I never come across any occasion where I need it. So, someone should take over this pretty belt! It's extremely versatile. Can be used as a waist belt as well.

Item: Dorothy Perkins Belt
Price: RM 37
Size: Free
Brand New

Yellow Mini Skirt


I bought this mini skirt a few weeks back. This is a really trendy skirt. I really do like it but selling it off because it is too short for my liking. Never worn before except for trying purposes.

Item: Yellow Mini Skirt
Price: RM 35
Size: Free
Brand New

Zara Pinafore




This pinafore is from Zara. I bought it out of impulse and soon realized that it is not of my size. A bit too big for me. But nevertheless, I still have love it because it is adorable! It comes with two really cute side pockets. Never worn except for trying purposes. I know it is a bit pricey but i bought it for 120+. It is in excellent condition because it is definitely brand new.

Item: Zara Pinafore
Price: RM 75
Size: M (But fits up to L)
Brand New

Pleated Skirt

Bought this from Clothes Bucket. Never worn. Selling off because I have got one too many similar skirts.

*Update: There is also one in RED!*

Item: Pleated Skirt (Grey-Available and Red - pending)
Price: RM 25
Size: M
Brand New

Oriental Top

This is a cute Oriental Top from Polka Dot. Only worn once to visit my Grandma during Chinese New Year. It is in an excellent condition.

Item: Oriental Top
Price: RM 23
Size: S
Worn Once

Pink buckle Top


I got this as a gift from a relative. A cute top. Never worn before.

Item: Pink Buckle Top
Price: RM 23
Size: S (Fits S-M)
Brand New


Pink Flowery Dress


Bought this dress for a school function back in high school. Only worn once for less than 2 hours. This dress has got many layers, I felt like a princess when I wore it.

Item: Pink Flowery Dress
Price: RM 29
Size: Free Size
Worn once for less than 2 hours

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.