Monday, June 9, 2008

The Lacey Teal Dress





Ooohh. Yummy isnt it? I adooooreeeeee this dress! But i cannot find any occasion to wear this lovely dress. The back of the dress is smocked and comes along with a matching sash. Oh right. I forgotten to mention, when i bought this piece, i didn't realise that there was a hole in it. sob sob. Not very obvious though. If interested, you can always meet up with me personally to have a look at the dress. Only found out when i bought it home. Talk about blurness. I bought it for a really high price. I think i bought it for near RM90 or even more. I can't really recall. Well, i have never worn it before. It is definitely brand new. I am selling it for half the price, RM45.

Item: Lacey Teal Dress
Price: RM 45
Size: Free Size
Never worn, brand new

1 comment:

robert said...

Wow, that might be lovely dresses. Too like shopping for dresses at Tillys.